Inz EC Location . Inz Residence Location . Choa Chu Kang Ave 5 . District 23
The Inz Residence location is 5 bus stops to Choa Chu Kang MRT Station & Bus Interchange. From there it is an approximate 27 minute train ride to the Tanjong Pagar MRT station, and 30 minutes to Raffles Place station.
You could travel also to the Central Business District by way of the Bukit Panjang MRT station (on Downtown Line 2), 2.5km away as the crow flies. Or 3km by road.
Google view from Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5, looking at where the main entrance of the Inz Residence location will be. On the right is the HDB precinct, while left of the site will be a school in future.
The Inz Residence Location :: Amenities
- Choa Chu Kang MRT Station and Town Centre are 1.7km by road, or 5 bus stops away.
- The Town Centre is served by Lot One shopping mall and a public library.
- Lot One mall provides for a complete shopping experience. It offers a variety of sports & fitness, electronics & fashion shops, and lifestyle options like home & furnishing outlets.
- It also houses basics like a food court, fast food joints, cafes, dessert bars, restaurants, food kiosk takeaways, and confectionery shops, and the ubiquitous NTUC Fairprice supermarket.
- Closer to the Inz Residence location, there is Sunshine Place. Less than 5 minutes walk away, you have the convenience of a medical clinic, shops, a Kopitiam food court, and Giant supermarket. Those with kids are catered for by a Learning Vision @ Mall outlet, and a Kinderland branch.
- An 8 minute walk in the other direction will bring you to Keat Hong Shopping Centre. It positions itself as a one stop mall for the neighbourhood. Has a wet market, clinics, minimarts, food centres and several food joints. It is also a place to pamper yourself at, with salons, manicure shops, and spa outlets.
Travel times from the Inz Residence Location
- 5 bus stops (around 10 minutes ride) to the Choa Chu Kang MRT station. 30 minutes train ride from there, to Raffles Place MRT station.
- Alternatively about 15 minutes to Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub with an air-conditioned bus interchange linked to the Downtown Line MRT (DT1) and LRT Station (BP6). From there, it will be a direct train, 30 minutes to the CBD as well.
- If driving, just 3 to 5 minutes via Brickland Road to the Kranji Expressway (KJE), that links to the BKE (Bukit Timah Expressway), PIE (Pan Island Expressway) and AYE (Ayer Rajah Expressway)
Update July 2020: There are basically not as many developments in this part of Singapore, as there are in the east. In fact, the current EC developments are in Sengkang, Punggol, Sembawang, and Tampines. The nearest upcoming launches in the west are all private condominium projects such as Ki Residences at Sunset Way, Parc Clematis (already launched) and the Clavon at Clementi, and One-North Eden near One-North MRT station. One-North Eden at One-North Gateway is actually a mixed development, comprising residential apartments on top of a retail podium, similar to One North Residences next door.
INZ RESIDENCE LOCATION . INZ EC SHOWFLAT LOCATION
Would you like to register for Inz EC Showflat Viewing / E-Application? You get:
. Showflat advance preview
. Priority to view & choose unit
. Direct Developer Launch Pricing & Discounts