The iNz Residence EC is a new Executive Condominium that is launching for sale now in early 2017. It will be another innovative SMART LIVING EC by the most prolific executive condo developer, Qingjian Realty, who is leading the way in Smart Home ECs.
iNz EC will come with flexible and functional layouts. It is one of the most affordable new ECs in the western part of Singapore. What is also exciting about iNz EC is its location next to Tengah Forest Town – recently unveiled as Singapore’s newest & largest Smart, Sustainable Green Town.
Just drop us a line below if you wish to be kept updated, or for the floor plans to be sent to you.
The iNz Residence EC · Choa Chu Kang EC Location
iNz Residence sits between Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5 on one side, and Brickland Road on the other (across which will be the new Tengah Forest Town). Its main entrance will be from Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5.
A HDB precinct lies on its west, providing a host of supporting amenities, like shops and food centres. To its east is open land, zoned for a school. As schools are generally only built up to 6 or 7 floors, it will afford wind flow from that side.
Choa Chu Kang Park Connector borders the south of the site, in front of Brickland Road. This links to Choa Chu Kang Park and Bukit Batok Town Park. It also makes it safe and easy to cycle to the Choa Chu Kang MRT Station.
The iNz Residence EC · Highlights
- Choa Chu Kang Town Centre & MRT Station, with Lot One Shopping Mall and the public library, are within easy reach of the iNz EC.
- Nearer still there is Sunshine Place, within 5 minutes walk, which houses a Giant supermarket, a Kopitiam foodcourt, a Kinderland, a Learning Vision @ Mall, a clinic and other shops.
- If you prefer to walk to a slightly bigger shopping centre, Keat Hong Shopping Centre is around 550m away, cutting diagonally under the HDB blocks. About an 8 minute walk.
This is a one-stop mall for residents. Has all the basics like minimarts, a wet market, medical clinics, 3 eating outlets, and food centres. This place is also known as a paradise for fashionistas. Lots of hairdressing salons, spa and manicure shops.
- iNz Residence is also within a short drive of the Hillion Mall and the Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub that is completing in 2017. The hub incorporates an air-conditioned bus interchange that links seamlessly to the Bukit Panjang LRT Station (BP6) & Downtown Line MRT station (DT1). This offers an alternative MRT route to the City Centre.
- As with its previous Visionaire EC project, Qingjian will make iNz Residence a Smart Home Living project. They will incorporate the infrastructure to enable homeowners to stay connected with, control, and monitor their homes remotely, via their mobile devices.
- And of course, iNz Residences EC, being in Choa Chu Kang, is on the outskirts of the Jurong Innovation and Lake Districts. This 2nd CBD of Singapore offers a wide choice of shopping, dining, entertainment & healthcare amenities like IMM, Jurong Gateway, Westgate, JCUBE, JEM, the Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, and Jurong Community Hospital.
INZ RESIDENCE EC · SHOWFLAT VIEWING · E-APPLICATION
If you would like to be kept posted on all the iNz EC updates or register for showflat viewing, please email us here.
Update: iNZ Residence is fully sold out. Thank you for your interest.
NEW CONDOMINIUM LAUNCH 2022 :: PICCADILLY GRAND
Here we will discuss another upcoming condo launch, to be called the Piccadilly Grand condo at Northumberland Road. Unlike iNz however, it won’t be an executive condominium, but will rather be a private condominium in a mixed development. The commercial component of it will be called Piccadilly Galleria.
Piccadilly Grand and Piccadilly Galleria will be developed by a collaboration of two parties, both of which are among the top and most reputable developers in Singapore. These two are City Developments (CDL) under the Hong Leong Group, and MCL Land. All are local born and bred developers, unlike for iNz that is being developed by Qingjian.
The other important factors to distinguish the Piccadilly Grand condo are its accessibility and location. Its site at Northumberland Road is within what is typically known as the RCR or Rest of Central Region. Residences within this zone certainly command a premium over those in the suburbs, or OCR (Outside Central Region) areas, like for iNz Residence.
In terms of accessibility, you certainly can’t get any better than this. The Piccadilly Grand site is literally on the doorstep of Farrer Park MRT station, in fact directly integrated with it. Farrer Park itself is close to the city centre. Whether by train or car, it is within 5 minutes drive from Orchard Road, and 10 minutes from the Raffles Place / Marina Bay CBD.
The Piccadilly Grand showflat will likely open for viewing around April 2022. Due to limited viewing slots, pre-registration will be required to book one of the slots. The indicative Piccadilly Grand prices, and floor plans will also be only made available around that time.
If you are interested, do head over to the other site to take a look at the details. Piccadilly Grand promises to be an exciting addition to the Farrer Park neighbourhood.