The iNz Residence EC is a new Executive Condominium that is launching for sale now in early 2017. It will be another innovative SMART LIVING EC by the most prolific executive condo developer, Qingjian Realty, who is leading the way in Smart Home ECs.
iNz EC will come with flexible and functional layouts. It is one of the most affordable new ECs in the western part of Singapore. What is also exciting about iNz EC is its location next to Tengah Forest Town – recently unveiled as Singapore’s newest & largest Smart, Sustainable Green Town.
Just drop us a line below if you wish to be kept updated, or for the floor plans to be sent to you.
The iNz Residence EC · Choa Chu Kang EC Location
iNz Residence sits between Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5 on one side, and Brickland Road on the other (across which will be the new Tengah Forest Town). Its main entrance will be from Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5.
A HDB precinct lies on its west, providing a host of supporting amenities, like shops and food centres. To its east is open land, zoned for a school. As schools are generally only built up to 6 or 7 floors, it will afford wind flow from that side.
Choa Chu Kang Park Connector borders the south of the site, in front of Brickland Road. This links to Choa Chu Kang Park and Bukit Batok Town Park. It also makes it safe and easy to cycle to the Choa Chu Kang MRT Station.
The iNz Residence EC · Highlights
- Choa Chu Kang Town Centre & MRT Station, with Lot One Shopping Mall and the public library, are within easy reach of the iNz EC.
- Nearer still there is Sunshine Place, within 5 minutes walk, which houses a Giant supermarket, a Kopitiam foodcourt, a Kinderland, a Learning Vision @ Mall, a clinic and other shops.
- If you prefer to walk to a slightly bigger shopping centre, Keat Hong Shopping Centre is around 550m away, cutting diagonally under the HDB blocks. About an 8 minute walk.
This is a one-stop mall for residents. Has all the basics like minimarts, a wet market, medical clinics, 3 eating outlets, and food centres. This place is also known as a paradise for fashionistas. Lots of hairdressing salons, spa and manicure shops.
- iNz Residence is also within a short drive of the Hillion Mall and the Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub that is completing in 2017. The hub incorporates an air-conditioned bus interchange that links seamlessly to the Bukit Panjang LRT Station (BP6) & Downtown Line MRT station (DT1). This offers an alternative MRT route to the City Centre.
- As with its previous Visionaire EC project, Qingjian will make iNz Residence a Smart Home Living project. They will incorporate the infrastructure to enable homeowners to stay connected with, control, and monitor their homes remotely, via their mobile devices.
- And of course, iNz Residences EC, being in Choa Chu Kang, is on the outskirts of the Jurong Innovation and Lake Districts. This 2nd CBD of Singapore offers a wide choice of shopping, dining, entertainment & healthcare amenities like IMM, Jurong Gateway, Westgate, JCUBE, JEM, the Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, and Jurong Community Hospital.
INZ RESIDENCE EC · SHOWFLAT VIEWING · E-APPLICATION
If you would like to be kept posted on all the iNz EC updates or register for showflat viewing, please email us here.
Update: iNZ Residence is fully sold out. Thank you for your interest.
NEW LAUNCH 2023/2024 :: THE ARCADY AT BOON KENG
Here we will discuss another upcoming condo launch, to be called the Arcady at Boon Keng, along Barnabas Lane. Unlike iNz however, it won’t be an executive condominium, but will rather be a freehold private condominium.
The Arcady condo floor plans will be launched by a collaboration of three parties, namely KSH Holdings, SLB Development, and H10 Holdings. All are local Singapore born and bred developers, unlike for iNz that is being developed by Qingjian.
The other important factors to distinguish the Arcady at Boon Keng are its accessibility and location. Its site at Barnabas Lane, off Serangoon Road, is within what is typically known as the RCR or Rest of Central Region. Residences within this zone certainly command a premium over those in the suburbs, or OCR (Outside Central Region) areas, like for iNz Residence.
In terms of accessibility, it normally doesn’t get much better than this for a freehold development. The Arcady at Boon Keng site is within 500 metres, or 6 minutes walk, from Boon Keng MRT station. That makes it close to the city centre and CBD. Whether by train or car, it is within 10 minutes drive from Orchard Road, and 15 minutes from the Raffles Place / Marina Bay CBD.
The Arcady condo floor plans will likely only be finalised towards the end of 2023, or early 2024. Hence the showflat will also likely only launch around the same time. As for the Arcady prices, that has not been announced yet either.
If you are interested, do head over to the other site to take a look at the details. If you register your interest as well, we will send you the Arcady floor plans once available. This project promises to be an exciting addition to the Kallang Planning area.