iNz Residences sits on the fringe of what promises to be truly an exciting innovative new town, the Tengah Forest Town.
The master plan for this, Singapore’s 24th HDB town, that lies just across Bricklands Road from iNz Residences, was unveiled by MND in September 2016.
The key driving force for the planning of Tengah is the creation of a “Forest Town” that envisages homes surrounded by nature and greenery.
The iNz Residences EC · Greenery & Biodiversity Features
Tengah will see several ‘firsts’ in its development, and residents at iNz Residences will be able to tap on many of these as they are rolled out.
For a start, it will be the first to integrate with its surrounding greenery & biodiversity. One very attractive feature will be a 100m wide x 5km long forest corridor, that will be part of a larger network of nature reserves, connecting the Central Catchment Nature Reserve with the Western Water Catchment Area.
This forest corridor will be a rich rainforest habitat, incorporating walking trails for residents to enjoy greenery and nature.
The iNz Residences EC · Key Concepts
The development of Tengah will evolve around 6 major concepts, as follows:
- An evergreen forest setting.
- Formation of 5 unique housing districts.
- Provisions for moving around easily.
- Provisions for walking and cycling networks that will enable residents to lead active and healthier lifestyles, and commute in an eco-friendly manner.
- Designed to encourage community living.
- A Smart & Sustainable Town: Tengah will also be the 1st HDB town planned for smart technology to be incorporated from the outset.
See what iNz Residence EC residents can tap on in Tengah Town, in this video:
THE INZ RESIDENCES EC · SHOWFLAT VIEWING · E-APPLICATION
If you would like to be kept posted on all the iNz Residence EC updates or register for showflat viewing, please email us here.
Update: iNZ Residence is completely sold out. Thank you for your interest.